RINGGOLD PAVILION, at the Little General Children’s Park, 15 Cleveland Street
The Pavilion can be used for parties, cookouts, field trips, picnics, reunions, etc.
The Park hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. It is geared toward children where they can enjoy coil rides, climbing, sliding, swings, and a toy locomotive to climb in.
PAVILION RENTAL INFORMATION
* There are several small picnic pavilions that can be used any time they are available (these are not reserved). The one large pavilion is available for rent with two four-hour time slots: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* Each time slot requires a $50.00 rental fee of which $25.00 is kept and $25.00 may be refunded if the Pavilion and the surrounding area are left clean and orderly and no damage has been done to the property from your event.
* To reserve the Pavilion a completed application must be turned in to Ringgold City Hall at 150 Tennessee Street, along with the $50.00 rental fee.
* Park Rules and Guidelines are posted at the Park with additional Rules listed on the Rental Application which must be followed also to get your $25.00 fee refund.
* Application for Rental of the Ringgold Pavilion at the Children’s Park